Friday, April 13, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY: Country & State Art Prints


It's FREEBIE FRIDAY and today's featured printable comes from Jenna at Q.A. Design.  I've been trying to come up with something fun to do with a wall in the girls' playroom and when I saw her downloadable state and country art prints, I knew I'd hit the jackpot.

Aren't they fabulous?  I love the color combinations - just popping them in a simple white frame will make a huge impact - and with 65 different options to choose from, there are so many ways you could group them - states you've visited, the countries your family is from.... the sky's the limit!

Hope you enjoyed today's pick and for more fab freebies for the holiday and beyond, check out my Freebies and Printables boards on Pinterest!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!